ruogu1234
M±dro¶æ
Do³±czy³: 24 Pa¼ 2019 Posty: 330
|
|
says Pavlovs avoided a two-year sanction because |
|
BOSTON - New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick and team owner Robert Kraft are listed as possible witnesses by prosecutors in the upcoming murder trial of former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.In court papers released Monday, Hernandezs lawyers asked a judge to order prosecutors to pare down their list of more than 300 witnesses. Hernandez is charged in the 2013 killing of semiprofessional football player Odin Lloyd, whose body was found in an industrial park about a mile from Hernandezs home in North Attleborough.Hernandezs lawyers argued that it is inconceivable that prosecutors will call each of the 305 people on their witness list and asked a judge to order them to reduce the list to people they actually intend to call during the trial, which is scheduled to begin in January in Fall River.Judge E. Susan Garsh denied the motion, but she urged the parties to pare down the list to the extent practical to avoid an unnecessarily protracted trial.Belichick and Kraft were interviewed by police investigating Lloyds killing, according to court documents filed earlier in the case. An attorney for the Patriots said in July that 34 text messages between Belichick and Hernandez were given to prosecutors.The listing of their names does not necessarily mean they will testify. Witness lists include the names of all potential witnesses.Prosecutors also list Hernandezs mother, Terri Hernandez; his fiancee, Shayanna Jenkins; and former Patriots teammate Brandon Spikes, now with the Buffalo Bills, as potential witnesses.Hernandez has pleaded not guilty in the killing of Lloyd, who was dating Jenkins sister. Prosecutors say Lloyd was shot after getting into a car with Hernandez and two other men, Carlos Ortiz and Ernest Wallace. They have also pleaded not guilty to murder charges.A spokesman for Bristol County prosecutors declined to comment.In an email attached to the defence motion, Bristol Assistant District Attorney William McCauley wrote to Hernandez attorney James Sultan that the witness list was made in good faith. McCauley said the list could be reduced if both sides agree on facts that are uncontested.I am open to such a discussion to narrow the witness list and shorten the time to try this case, McCauley wrote.Hernandez also has pleaded not guilty in the 2012 fatal shootings of two men after a chance encounter at a Boston nightclub.In a separate filing released Monday, Hernandezs lawyers asked the judge to order prosecutors to return unlawfully seized property, including three iPads and two cellphones that were seized by police but later prohibited from being introduced as evidence, a Hummer automobile seized after a search of Hernandezs apartment in Franklin, and a white towel taken from Hernandezs home in North Attleborough. Air Max 720 Scontate .C. - Nick Merkley and Damon Severson each had a goal and two assists as the Kelowna Rockets downed the visiting Seattle Thunderbirds 6-3 on Saturday in Western Hockey League playoff action. Scarpe Paul George Scontate . The International Ice Hockey Federation says Pavlovs avoided a two-year sanction because he acted "without significant negligence in failing to verify the safety of the supplements he was taking. http://www.airmaxshoponlineitalia.it/scontate-max-720-outlet.html .com) - Devan Dubnyk stopped all 30 shots fired his way and made several big saves down the stretch for his third shutout of the season as the Minnesota Wild beat the Calgary Flames 1-0 on Tuesday. Air Max 270 Scontate . - Connor Brown and Dane Fox both scored in regulation and in the shootout, as the Erie Otters extended their win streak to 10 games by defeating the London Knights 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Air Max 95 Outlet Italia . Rookie Christian Vazquez got his first three major league hits and drove in three runs, while David Ortiz had three RBIs to break open the game in the sixth inning and lead Boston over the Houston Astros 8-3.LONDON -- Wimbledon champion Andy Murray has pulled out of next months season-ending ATP World Tour Finals in London as he recovers from back surgery. The third-ranked Murray says in a statement on the ATP website that "Im really disappointed not to be playing this year, I love playing in front of my home crowd." Murray had an operation on his long-sttanding back problem last month and was always likely to miss the Nov.dddddddddddd 4-11 event, which features the worlds top eight singles players. Hes competed in the last five finals, and reached the semifinals twice. Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and David Ferrer are the three players to have qualified with four weeks remaining in the season. ' ' '
|
|